Saturday 24 December 2011

Only one more sleep till Christmas!

Well, it's almost here, just one more sleep to go! 
On Boxing day I will be starting a personal challenge to blog every day for a year, the theme will be 
"365 frugal day's till Christmas"

I have been a very lazy blogger this past 12 months, but 2012 is an even numbered year so I am sure things will go better than they have this year - not that it's been a bad year, I just don't seam to have got to where I was hoping to get!


Here is a Christmas Essential!
it would not be Christmas without Kermit the Frogs legs as he carries Tiny Tim home singing the Christmas Scat






3 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Do you know I think we have times like that where nothing seems to go right!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Julie xxxxxxxxx

topchelseagirl said...

2012 is a leap year so it'll be 366 days. Merry Christmas.

fabriquefantastique said...

adorable video...happy holidays!!