Thursday 17 February 2011

Call for Lady Golfers!

Well, the van has gone - Sold!!! I had just posted it on e-bay when a lovely local chap knocked on the door - he had recognised where I had taken the picture, and came straight over to offer me cash! 
All my lovely drums are scattered about now, My brother is looking after about 15 for me, mum and dad have about 10 of them, and we managed to get away with only storing about 4! so still in business for the odd drum circle or class. - I just hope I do see the van around town looking good and being used. 


I have been asked to have a stall at an open day event at Gt Harwood Golf course. I have no idea at all would appeal to lady golfers, Taryn said to make golf club cosies. I said NO! and anyway, I would have no idea what shape to make them etc...I am hoping they are like normal human beings and like other things besides golf...


So - I have been trying to come up with more ideas - so far I have managed some notebook covers! then run out of ideas again... 

Who would have thought creativity was soooo difficult?

Oh yeah - I made some shoe sweeteners in case they get smelly golf shoes!!! That's er..lateral thinking? well, something like that!
These ones smell of Baby Powder. - Do women admit to smelly feet? 



6 comments:

Gilly Tee said...

I had an aunt who played and they have things like ball cleaners, score cards and pencils. any help?

KC'sCourt! said...

The items you made are great
Julie xxxxxxxx

Dawn said...

I can't say I know any ladt golfers but I'm sure they must have other interests! The shoe sweeteners are a good idea - perhaps some masculine ones for their smelly-footed husbands?

Anonymous said...

Love your notebooks. Sorry no ideas about lady golfers! ... ;0)

Pooch Purple Reign said...

whatever you make will be just perfect. im sure women golfers are just normal people ...lol. that sounds wierd but you know what i mean
cheers
~laura xx

HairyKnees said...

Ah man :) I think Amber would love the diary cover with the baby cow! It's super cute :)