Monday 31 May 2010

a temporary toy to play with.

Well, the battery in my faithful old compact has nearly died it's final death - and while a new one is on order and as my trusty DSLR is a bit big for everyday use my SuperDad has loaned me his Canon Powershot G10 - oooh, I love these sexy camera names! 

so, this morning has mainly involved photographing everything and anything just because it is such a nice camera! 
When my boat comes in / lottery ticket wins/ rich non-existent aunt dies/ oil is found under the allotment/ my craft book (that I haven't written yet) becomes a number one seller....well, you get the idea - then, I shall buy myself a Leika - Oh yes- it shall be so, and now tis written also! 

6 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Lovely pictures!
Julie xxxxx

VintageVicki said...

Snap - my camera is no more :(

Looking for a replacement - needs to be brilliant & not too expensive. What have you gone for?

Jessie McKitrick said...

Lovely orchids!

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

lovely photo's - it is so hard to replace a beloved camera - i've had my newest near a year and still hate it :o( sop i use the old trusted but tatty one!

Pooch Purple Reign said...

you re lucky.... im still using my cell phone cam. actually its surprisingly not bad...
cheers, have a great day
~laura

HairyKnees said...

Awesome pictures! Love the one of the curious kitty :P Cameras are such nice toys, but that can be so nice and expensive too :O