Sunday 25 May 2008

So much to blog, so little space! part 2.

ok, ok, this is all upside down, back to front, and Topsy turvey - but hey, that seams to be life's theme at the moment!

Just take a look at these delicious fabrics - mum paid for me a 12 month subscription to 'the cotton patch' free spirit fabric club. I get 8 fat quarters - quarterly! and I can't bring myself to use them! they look so lovely together, although I do have the seed's of an idea for them - cutting them will be soooo hard!!! :~)

I have been experimenting with different applique techniques and colours I wouldn't normally use - quite liking the results, though I am not sure what to make out of my 'samples' as yet - I am sure inspiration is just around the corner...




And look what arrived! My gorgeous earrings from Kathy at My Life and Other Beads. I am so in love with them, I feel ever so feminine wearing them - and SSB's had to get the pliers out to get my last pair of earring out. I had been wearing them for 4 years, and they wouldn't budge (made from cocoa shells and a thorn!) but I felt it was time to make a change, and these lovely hearts could not have arrived at a better time!

but there is more to come...!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Lovely fabrics - they look so nice together. I always find it hard to cut into new fabrics too!