Tuesday 8 January 2008

well, lets hope 2008 is a good year!
first I discovered 'blogs' - I know, where have I been for the past ....years? I am afraid I am one of those technophobes, and until now e-mailing and the odd news group have been as adventurous as I have got, but one of those sequence of events happened that have got me all fired up and almost up to date with the rest of the multiverse!

First, it was my birthday last November - as always I asked for book vouchers. I love books and always wish I could buy more of them!
I didn't however spend them streight away, wanting to savour the spending process.
Just after Christmas I went into a local independant book shop, and discovered 'the Crafters Companion'
It took me 3 days to read from cover to cover - 2 days to totally revamp my workspace, another week to get round to looking into this blog thingy - and every second inbetween in the sewing room sewing!
I don't think I have gone through such a productive period for quite some time, and it has gone massivly towards saving my sanity, so next project is to get some photo's taken of my work, and get them posted up here - is there no stopping me? I hope not!

1 comment:

A home sewn, recycled,vintage life said...

I'd like to be the first to welcome you to the 'world of blogging', thank you sooo! much for listing me as your first link
and commenting on my site. I look forward to seeing your work.

x